Roundstone State of CA contract for Nutanix Contract # 1-19-70-19N-1
Roundstone Solutions has been awarded a contract by the State of California Department of General Services (DGS) to supply Nutanix products and services to State of CA entities. This contract is effective 4-1-19 for a period of three (3) years. Any State of CA entity can participate in this contract, as well as any Local Government or Education entity in the State of CA.
To participate, please contact Tim Joyce at Roundstone Solutions at 925-217-1177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The DGS User Instructions can be found here: https://bit.ly/2CMwasW
- Contract Pricing is found below.
- To see the current Nutanix product line, please visit www.nutanix.com/products/hardware-platforms/
- For the listing of current Nutanix List Prices, please visit ntnxcagov.com
- Archived Nutanix List Prices are found here: ntnxcagov.com/history/
We look forward to helping the State of CA with migrating to Hyper-Converged Infrastructure from Nutanix!
Contract Pricing for Nutanix Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, All Flash Arrays (AFA), and Storage Area Networks (SAN)
This contract cannot be used to purchase the following:
- Cloud Services, including acquisitions structured as managed on-site services.
- Storage as a Service, an architecture model by which a provider allows a customer to rent or lease storage space on the provider's hardware infrastructure on a subscription basis.
- Telecommunications hardware and services.
- PC Goods.
- Wireless phone and internet service.
- Managed Print Services.
- Printers, Tablets, Cellular Phone Equipment.
- Off-campus networking.
- Public Works.